As we mature into being the University of Suffolk we want to offer a package of benefits and services to members of the Alumni Association that are useful and meaningful and that offer support, discounts and access to facilities that are of real interest to you. We are keen to grow our benefits package and your views, ideas and suggestions on the possibilities are all gratefully received. Please email anything you would like to share to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to expand the services and discounts you have access to on campus, work in partnership with local businesses across Suffolk to give you discounts and allow you to access some of the wide range of national alumni benefits schemes.
Current Benefits Package
At present as members of the Alumni Association you can can take advantage of the following benefits and services that we offer:
- Loyalty reduction for postgraduate study
- Continued access to the library for reference use
- Access to library for borrowing with a card for a small annual fee
- Access to the University of Suffolk Careers and Employability Service, for up to three years after graduation
- Networking opportunities
- Support with reunions and events
- Business promotion and profiling via the Alumni and Business and Enterprise webpages
- Discounted membership to the Ipswich Waterfront Innovation Centre
*New for autumn 2017*
We are pleased to launch a brand new partnership with Alumni Union, a free, membership only club providing access to a variety of discounts and benefits for University of Suffolk alumni and their family and friends. Alumni are able to purchase discounted services including insurance, financial services and more. Visit https://alumniunion.co to find out more and sign up.
Alumni Postgraduate Loyalty Scheme
Members of the University of Suffolk Alumni Association can apply for a loyalty reduction on postgraduate course fees.
For those who successfully secure a place on an eligible postgraduate course the following reductions will be applied to course fees*:
- 20% reduction for graduates who completed an undergraduate degree after 2007
- 10% reduction for members of the Alumni Association who completed an undergraduate degree prior to 2007 at one of our legacy institutions in Suffolk
- A further 5% reduction will be applied for those alumni who apply for a place on a postgraduate programme before specified dates, as published each year in the terms and conditions for the scheme
Update Your Contact Details
Remember we are only able to contact you about new benefits and services if we hold up-to-date details for you. Please ensure that we have your current contact details via the update your details form.