As we mature into being the University of Suffolk we want to offer a package of benefits and services to members of the Alumni Association that are useful and meaningful and that offer support, discounts and access to facilities that are of real interest to you. We are keen to grow our benefits package and your views, ideas and suggestions on the possibilities are all gratefully received. Please email anything you would like to share to email@example.com
We would like to expand the services and discounts you have access to on campus, work in partnership with local businesses across Suffolk to give you discounts and allow you to access some of the wide range of national alumni benefits schemes.
Current Benefits Package
At present as members of the Alumni Association you can can take advantage of the following benefits and services that we offer:
- Loyalty reduction for postgraduate study
- Continued access to the library for reference use
- Access to library for borrowing with a card for a small annual fee
- Access to the University of Suffolk Careers and Employability Service, for up to three years after graduation
- Networking opportunities
- Support with reunions and events
- Business promotion and profiling via the Alumni and Business and Enterprise webpages
- Access to incubator space for start-up businesses
Alumni Postgraduate Loyalty Scheme
Members of the University of Suffolk Alumni Association can apply for a loyalty reduction on postgraduate course fees.
For those who successfully secure a place on a postgraduate course the following reductions willbe applied to course fees*:
- 20% reduction for graduates who completed an undergraduate degree after 2007
- 10% reduction for members of the Alumni Association who completed an undergraduate degree prior to 2007 at one of our legacy institutions in Suffolk
- A further 5% reduction will be applied for those alumni who apply for a place on a postgraduate programme before 1 July before the course commences
Update Your Contact Details
Remember we are only able to contact you about new benefits and services if we hold up-to-date details for you. Please ensure that we have your current contact details via the update your details form.