University of Suffolk Job Board
The Careers, Employability and Enterprise Team is here to help employers with your recruitment by connecting you with students and graduates who are looking for work. From the 1st August 2023 we launched our new job board on Handshake, this is where students will go to interact with employer opportunities.
Our free to advertise, online Job Board:
- Helps employers recruit graduates to graduate level full-time or part-time, permanent or fixed term employment
- Connects students with employers recruiting for internships, work placements, summer placements, part-time roles, and casual/temporary employment
- Enables charities and voluntary organisations to advertise paid and voluntary roles
- Promotes opportunities offered by University of Suffolk internal departments to our students and graduates. (All University of Suffolk departments are encouraged to advertise vacancies suitable for students with the service)
- Enables Students to connect with Organisations directly.
If you have any queries about this or the other promotional services we offer employers, including careers fairs, employer presentations and live project briefs, please contact us on 01473 338840 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help.
Visit the Student Code of Practice, and then current students and graduates log in to the Handshake Job Board. University of Suffolk graduates, please use this link to log in for alumni access to the Handshake Job Board.
If you have any problems logging in, please email the Careers Team.
- The Job Board - the University of Suffolk online Job Board
- The Employer - the company or organisation advertising a vacancy on the Job Board
Student Code of Practice - this Code of Practice relates to the University of Suffolk online Job Board, which is co-ordinated by the University of Suffolk Careers, Employability and Enterprise Service. This service is free to all students and employers and operates as an information exchange service.