Unibuddy: Chat to our Staff and Students
What is Unibuddy?
Unibuddy connects prospective students with our student ambassadors and academic staff members. When looking at going to university, you might have a lot of questions such as…
- How do I apply to the University of Suffolk?
- What courses are offered and how to find out more?
- How can I become a Student Ambassador?
- What accommodation is available on and off campus?
- What else does the University offer? Societies, student life, events etc
Unibuddy enables you to chat to our friendly student ambassadors and academic staff, so all the questions you may have can be answered by people who have been through it all, giving you the confidence to make an informed decision and easy transition into university life.
Send us a message today - we're here to help!