The University of Suffolk is a multi-faith community and welcomes students from a diverse range of backgrounds. In Ipswich we have a multi-faith chaplaincy welcoming both staff and students of all faiths and no faith.
A Faith Shaped Presence
The Chaplaincy Team consists of a number of Chaplains and Chaplaincy Volunteers. Each of us represents a particular faith and are here for all students and staff.
What can we do for you?
- We are here if you need someone to talk to.
- We provide support, advice and information.
- We offer space and time for worship and prayer, or just to relax.
- We provide a safe place where you will be listened to, can explore faith and seek meaning and purpose in life.
- We can put you in touch with local churches / faith communities / student faith groups.
- We love to celebrate festivals.
- We provide activities exploring faiths, values and beliefs.
We're here for everyone, and here to listen - find out more about the chaplaincy to see what we can help you with.
10.00am–12.00pm — Drop in
12.30pm–2.00pm — Faith Hub...a group for Mature Students and Staff to discuss Life, the Universe and Everything...with a Spiritual Dimension
8.00am–9.00am — Simply Staff Prayer Breakfast
2.00pm–4.00pm — Drop-in
|Tuesday 3rd October||
12.00pm–2.00pm — Free lunch
4.30pm–6.00pm — Student led Christian Union
|Wednesday 1st November||
12.30pm - Free Student Lunch
10.00am–4.00pm — Drop-in
|Thursday 7th December||
12.30pm Free Student Lunch