Digital Technology Support Fund 2023/24
Students studying at the University of Suffolk in academic year 2023-24 who do not have access to IT equipment necessary to support blended learning, could be eligible for a one off £300 grant towards IT equipment.
To be eligible for the Digital Technology Support Fund 2023-24, you must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a current student at the University of Suffolk in the academic year 2023-24
- Be studying on an undergraduate programme (Apprenticeships are not eligible)
- Be studying full-time or part-time (part time students must be studying at least 50% of full-time intensity)
- Be paying tuition fees of £8,220 (Foundation degree), £9,250 (Bachelor’s/Integrated Master’s degree), £11,100 (Accelerated degree) or £6,168 (HND/HNC) - pro rata for part time students
- Be assessed by the Student Loans Company as having a household income for 2023/24 of £25,000 or less as at the application closing date.
- Have made a means-tested Student Finance application for 2023/24 by the application closing date, with the University of Suffolk as the chosen institution, and given consent to the sharing of financial details. Failure to do this will result in the University of Suffolk being unable to verify students' household income.
- Have been assessed by the University as a “Home” fee paying student (Overseas students are not eligible for this)
- There will be no backdated payments.
- Students who have received Digital Technology Support Fund in previous academic years will not be eligible.
The University reserves the right to close the Digital Technology Support Fund earlier, in the event that all allocated funds are distributed.
Applications will be assessed, and you should be notified of the outcome by email within 6 weeks. Successful applicants will be notified of the payment date in the confirmation email.
|Course Start Month||Application Deadline|
- You can access the form using the 'Apply' button below.
- This form can only be accessed by logging in with a valid University of Suffolk student email address (e.g. email@example.com). If you are a student at one of our partner institutions, please ensure you log in using your University of Suffolk account, not your institutional account.
- Applications are limited to one per applicant.
- If you are having issues logging in, please 'right-click' the Apply button, and open the link in an Incognito or Private window and log in using your University of Suffolk email address through there. If the issue persists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.