Continuing Professional Development (CPD) provision is the delivery of education and training offered to enable the health and social care workforce to respond effectively to improve patient needs and care.
This is in response to the need for education and training which is reflective of service need and change. The provision is aimed at all healthcare professionals and support workers employed throughout Norfolk and Suffolk within the NHS.
The Norfolk and Suffolk Workforce Partnership can support funding for those working within the NHS Trusts. If you wish to apply for funding, please select the relevant link under 'Application Process Information' below, to access further details.
If you are working within the private, voluntary or independent healthcare sectors and would like to apply for study and/or funding please email: email@example.com
CPD Health Provision Information:
Application Process Information:
CPD Course Entry Requirements:
If you are making a new application for a CPD health course or would like to transfer courses, you are advised to contact the relevant course administrator below to confirm you meet minimum entry requirements for your programme of study.
- MA Leadership and Service Innovation
- MA Healthcare Education
- MA Clinical Effectiveness
- Continuing Professional Development
- DipHE Health and Social Care Practice
- BA (Hons) Health and Social Care Practice
- BSc (Hons) Acute Healthcare Practice
- BSc (Hons) Nurse Practitioner
- MSc Advanced Healthcare Practice
- MA Health and Social Care Practice
- Preparation for Mentorship
- CPD Study Days and Master Classes
- Non Medical Prescribing
- SCPHN for Health Visitors & School Nurses