Continuing Professional Development (CPD) provision is the delivery of education and training offered to enable the health and social care workforce to respond effectively to improve patient needs and care.
This is in response to the need for education and training which is reflective of service need and change. The provision is aimed at all healthcare professionals and support workers employed throughout Norfolk, Suffolk and North Essex within the NHS.
If you wish to apply for funding, please contact your education and training department at work to access further details, request permission to study and funding.
If you are working within the private, voluntary or independent healthcare sectors and would like to apply for study and/or funding please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CPD Health Provision Information:
- Study Events
- Mentor Updates
- 2016-17 Module Planner: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- 2017-18 Module Planner (currently being developed)
Application Process Information:
- Modules and Courses (currently being developed)
- SCPHN (currently being developed)
- NMP (currently being developed)
CPD Course Entry Requirements:
If you are making a new application for a CPD health course or would like to transfer courses, you are advised to contact the relevant course administrator below to confirm you meet minimum entry requirements for your programme of study.
- CPD Study Days and Master Classes
T: 01473 338466
- Continuing Professional Development
- Preparation for Mentorship
- Preparation for Mentorship - Non Credit
- MA Leadership and Innovation
- MA Healthcare Education
- MSc Advanced Healthcare Practice
T: 01473 338755
- Non Medical Prescribing
- SCPHN for Health Visitors & School Nurses
- District/ Home Nurses
T: 01473 338184