CPD Course Funding
The University of Suffolk is a partner for the Pathways Training development Fund (PFT).
PTF provides grants to SMEs & Social Enterprises (including Community Interest Companies) in Norfolk and Suffolk, covering up to 75% of staff training costs. It is managed by Suffolk County Council in partnership with Norfolk County Council and a network of local training providers.
We have 6 courses that are eligible for funding:
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Affirming trans and queer identities through language
- Cyber forensics principles and practice
- Cyber security foundations
- Introduction to Digital Marketing – Online
- Introduction to AI for Business
For details of eligibility and to apply please see the Pathways Training Fund Application Guide.