Three years full-time.
112 UCAS tariff points (or above)
If applying in Clearing 2019 please call us on 01473 338352.
- Sandwich year available for Study Abroad or professional placement.
- Learn a mixture of traditional marketing and digital marketing skills.
- Benefit from live projects and excellent industry links.
- Placements will allow you to gain relevant experience for your future career.
Our marketing degree will ensure that you become a ‘complete’ marketer, equipping you with the necessary digital skills and marketing knowledge to compete successfully in today’s challenging marketing environment. Whether your aim is to start your own business enterprise or work as part of a marketing team, our BA (Hons) Marketing will ensure that when you graduate career ready.
Marketing professionals need to be creative as well as questioning and so our marketing degree includes both theoretical knowledge as well as practical skills.
We encourage real world marketing engagement by bringing a range of practitioners into lecturers and on our course you will be working alongside individuals from local organisations in small groups on live projects.
Through our associations with local commercial as well as not for profit organisations, you will have the opportunity to apply your emerging expertise, knowledge of marketing techniques and digital skills.
Subject to eligibility, you can also benefit from a sandwich year, which offers fantastic opportunities to study abroad. You can also use your sandwich year to gain a professional placement to further develop your marketing skills for your future career.
Full downloadable information regarding all University of Suffolk courses, including Key Facts, Course Aims, Course Structure and Assessment, is available in the Definitive Course Record.
Year 4 available for students wanting a sandwich year for Study Abroad or Professional Placement.
This programme provides a wide range of opportunities, in multiple sectors. All organisations and small to medium enterprises require effective marketing strategies to survive, and the knowledge, skills and competencies gained on the BA Hons Marketing will be in high demand.
The third sector, public sectors including councils, the arts and cultural and creative industries, the health service, tourism and events industry to name a few, all require the professional input of marketing professionals in a competitive global environment.
Graduates may progress in to further study or a range of marketing roles within the workplace, including Digital Marketing, Print Marketing, Marketing Strategist and Copywriting to name a few.
Fees and finance
- Full-time tuition fee: £9,250 p.a.
- Part-time tuition fee: £1,454 per 20 credits (Please contact the Infozone for further information)
- International tuition fee: £11,790 p.a.
- Detailed information about Tuition Fees.
- Find out more about Financial Support eligibility.
- Also see Loans and Grants.
- At University of Suffolk, your tuition fees provide access to all the usual teaching and learning facilities that you would expect. However, there may be additional costs associated with your course that you will need to budget for.
If you have previously studied at higher education level before you may be able to transfer credits to a related course at the University of Suffolk and reduce the period of study time necessary to achieve your degree.
Facilities and Resources
Teaching will take place across our campus, in our modern Waterfront Building or in our recently refurbished Atrium building.
Placements and live projects will be a key component of this degree programme. The excellent relationships and networks that have been developed by academic staff of the Suffolk Business School with diverse industry sectors will support the development of highly skilled ‘career ready’ graduates.
Placements will allow you to put your knowledge and theoretical skills in to practice and gain relevant experience for your future career.