Three years full-time.
2018 entry: 112 UCAS tariff points (or above)
BBC (A-Level) DMM (BTEC)
Please see Entry Requirements below.
* Subject to validation
- Sandwich year available for Study Abroad or professional placement.
- Learn a mixture of traditional marketing and digital marketing skills.
- Benefit from live projects and excellent industry links.
- Placements will allow you to gain relevant experience for your future career.
Marketing professionals now require expertise in a broad range of areas that includes the ability to work with data as well as traditional skills such as copywriting.
We bring together the art and science of marketing to develop you as a ‘complete’ marketer, with the skills and knowledge for a successful career.
The most highly sought marketers are able to analyse large sets of data from multiple sources in order to deliver targeted marketing with a high return on investment. We place particular importance on these data-related skills.
We cover a range of industries and sectors, including the third sector, public sectors, the arts, cultural and creative industries, the health service, and the tourism and events industries.
You will develop a strong foundation of applied theory and skills, including audience segmentation, targeting and positioning, as well as relationship management.
Live projects and placements are key components of the course, which is structured to ensure that you can develop your interests and apply your emerging expertise over time.
Subject to eligibility, you can also benefit from a sandwich year, which offers fantastic opportunities to study abroad. You can also use your sandwich year to gain a professional placement to further develop your marketing skills for your future career.
Step inside Suffolk with the 360º app
To download the app, go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your mobile device and search ‘University of Suffolk 360’.
Full downloadable information regarding all University of Suffolk courses, including Key Facts, Course Aims, Course Structure and Assessment, is available in the Definitive Course Record.
This programme provides a wide range of opportunities, in multiple sectors. All organisations and small to medium enterprises require effective marketing strategies to survive, and the knowledge, skills and competencies gained on the BA Hons Marketing will be in high demand.
The third sector, public sectors including councils, the arts and cultural and creative industries, the health service, tourism and events industry to name a few, all require the professional input of marketing professionals in a competitive global environment.
Graduates may progress in to further study or a range of marketing roles within the workplace, including Digital Marketing, Print Marketing, Marketing Strategist and Copywriting to name a few.
Fees and finance
Subject to approval of maximum fee by parliament
- Full-time Tuition fee: £9,250 p.a.
- Part-time Tuition fee: £1,454 per 20 credit module (Please contact the Infozone for further information).
- International Tuition fee: £11,500 p.a.
- Detailed information about Tuition Fees.
- Find out more about Financial Support eligibility.
- Also see Loans and Grants.
- At University of Suffolk, your tuition fees provide access to all the usual teaching and learning facilities that you would expect. However, there may be additional costs associated with your course that you will need to budget for.
Facilities and Resources
Teaching will take place across our campus, in our modern Waterfront Building or in our recently refurbished Atrium building.
Placements and live projects will be a key component of this degree programme. The excellent relationships and networks that have been developed by academic staff of the Suffolk Business School with diverse industry sectors will support the development of highly skilled ‘career ready’ graduates.
Placements will allow you to put your knowledge and theoretical skills in to practice and gain relevant experience for your future career.