Our people make our world go round: it is people that make our University what it is and staff are our most valuable asset. Our success is entirely dependent upon recruiting, training and supporting fantastic people. People who can make a difference and enable change. It is our people that allow us to operate as an agile and responsive university, custom built for a changing world.
We are actively committed to growing and supporting a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all backgrounds and communities. We particularly welcome applications from black and minority ethnic candidates and from candidates with a disability who are currently under-represented within our workforce.
CURRENT JOB VACANCIES
|JOB TITLE||CONTRACT||CLOSE DATE (5pm)|
|External Returns Manager||Full time, perm||Friday 21st September, midday|
|PASS & Study Skills Adviser||Part time, perm||Monday 24th September, midday|
|KTP Associate||Full Time, 3 years||Friday 19th October|
|Senior Lecturer in Adult Nursing||Full time, perm||Sunday 14th October|
|Director of Finance & Planning||Full time, perm||Friday 12th October 2018, midday|
We consider flexible working requests for all our vacancies.
- Learn more about flexible working
- View the Workplace Wellbeing Charter
- We are a Mindful Employer - find out more
- Top 30 Employer for Working Families 2016 and 2017
How to apply
- Read the Guidance Notes and Privacy Notice
- Fill in the Application Cover Sheet
- Fill in the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
- Attach a Curriculum Vitae and a Statement or covering letter setting out clearly how you meet the essential and desirable criteria for the post
EITHER return them as Word (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) attachments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the post title in the email subject heading
OR by post to:
The Human Resource Team
University of Suffolk
Ipswich IP4 1QJ
All applications must be received by 5pm on the close date, unless otherwise stated on the job advert.