About the partnership
Global Banking School (GBS) is a partner institution of the University of Suffolk. GBS operates from four campuses across the UK and works in partnership with several UK universities to deliver vocational, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
The University of Suffolk has validated a range of undergraduate degree programmes within GBS’s School of Management. The programmes will be delivered by GBS at its campuses in London, Manchester and Birmingham, with successful students graduating with a University of Suffolk award.
Both institutions share a commitment to helping students thrive in today’s competitive job market – offering excellent links to employers and a focus on one-to-one academic and career guidance in addition to their specialist courses.
GBS also takes an inclusive approach to recruiting students, aiming to widen access to higher education among groups currently under-represented in the sector – an approach closely aligned with the University of Suffolk’s ethos.
More about GBS and the programmes offered through the partnership arrangement can be found on the GBS website.
International Foundation Programme
The University is delivering in partnership with GBS, a range of International Foundation Programmes, including an Extended International Foundation Programmes which incorporate pre-sessional English.
- International Foundation Programme (Business and Management)
- International Foundation Programme (Digital Technologies)
- International Foundation Programme (Life Sciences)
- Extended International Foundation Programme (Business and Management)
- Extended International Foundation Programme (Digital Technologies)
- Extended International Foundation Programme (Life Sciences)