Katie graduated from the University of Lincoln in 2012 with a BA (Hons) degree in Media Production. After graduating, Katie worked as the Web and Multimedia intern at the University of Lincoln before being promoted to Social Media Officer.
Before joining the University of Suffolk, she also worked as the Digital Content Co-ordinator at Spicerhaart and Marketing Officer at the University of Essex, as well as blogging in her spare time.
Katie joined the Marketing and Communications team in March 2017 as the Web and Digital Officer. In 2021, Katie became the Social and Digital Content Officer and her role now involves:
- Helping to create, implement, develop and monitor paid digital activity
- Creating, coordinating and delivering creative content and functionality for paid digital activity
- Working with the Marketing Manager on the strategic development of the University's online and digital presence
- Maintaining and creating paid content for blogs, news, video and social channels
- Enhancing the University's online presence and overall brand awareness