Katie graduated from the University of Lincoln in 2012 with a BA (Hons) degree in Media Production. After graduating, Katie worked as a Web and Multimedia intern at the University of Lincoln before being promoted to Social Media Officer.
Before joining the University of Suffolk, she also worked as the Digital Content Co-ordinator for Spicerhaart and Marketing Officer for the University of Essex Campus Services.
Katie joined the Marketing and Communications team in March 2017. Her role involves:
- Managing the main University of Suffolk social media channels
- Content creation for the main University of Suffolk social media channels
- Managing the Life at Suffolk Blog and team of student bloggers
- Providing social media guidance and account set up from Schools and Departments across the University
- Website content creation, updates, guidance, troubleshooting and training
- Website development co-ordination
- Staff photography