Katie graduated from the University of Lincoln in 2012 with a BA (Hons) degree in Media Production. After graduating, Katie worked as the Web and Multimedia intern at the University of Lincoln before being promoted to Social Media Officer.
Before joining the University of Suffolk, she also worked as the Digital Content Co-ordinator at Spicerhaart and Marketing Officer at the University of Essex.
Katie joined the Marketing and Communications team in March 2017. Her role involves:
- Managing the main University of Suffolk social media channels
- Content creation for the main University of Suffolk social media channels
- Managing the Life at Suffolk Blog and team of student bloggers
- Providing social media guidance and account set up across the institution
- Website content creation, updates, guidance, troubleshooting and training
- Website development co-ordination