James Hehir Building
This £21m building is home to specialist teaching facilities, as well as general teaching and study space.
The James Hehir Building is a six storey, 4013m building which is a few minutes walk from the main Waterfront Building.
- Completed within budget at £21m and to the timescale of 18 months
- Stands at six storeys and 4013m
- Specialist Life Sciences teaching and research facility
- Biotechnology unit, cell culture labs and industry-standard microscope suite
- Ten fully-equipped dental surgery units providing a teaching environment for student dental hygienists and therapists
- Home to the student bar, Mix