We recognise that the transition from college or work to university may be particularly challenging for students on the autistic spectrum. We are here to support you through this transition, and below is some information you may find helpful.
At your appointment we will:
- Discuss and put Reasonable Adjustments in place, if required.
- Answer any questions that you may have about University life
- Advise you about the support services and teams which are available for you to access
- Discuss exam arrangements
- Talk about Disabled Students' Allowances (DSA)
- Quiet study space in the Library
- Quiet study space in the Waterfront building
- Specialist Mentors
- Staff completed National Autistic Society training
- Disability and Wellbeing appointments