Study Abroad Incoming Students
The University of Suffolk is an agile, responsive university. As one of the newest universities in the UK, we don’t just rely on heritage but we focus on making history every day and our aim is to prepare you for a modern, changing world. Our students have recently ranked us as 14th in the UK for academic experience by the Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey.
Studying in Suffolk has many benefits, one of which is being in smaller study groups. We pride ourselves on treating our students as people and not as numbers. This means you can expect lots of guidance, input and dedicated time from your course tutors, who also happen to be experts in their field.
The campus is set on a beautiful waterfront, with plenty to do both in the town (shopping, entertainment, restaurants and culture) and within the county (beaches, countryside, seaside towns and more). You can also benefit from fantastic transport links to explore the rest of the UK; we are just over an hour away from London by train and close to Stansted airport which has great international links.
The added benefits of Study Abroad at the University of Suffolk are:
- Be part of an existing international community: we have many international students from across the world already studying with us
- Explore: a new country! Develop your skills, meet new people and experience a new culture
- Potential career opportunities: over 94% of our graduates are in employment or further study. Suffolk is also home to both international and local industry, including award winning brewer Adnams, growing tech cluster businesses and multinational companies such as AXA, BT and Willis
- Recognition of credit towards home institution programme of study
- Experience studying abroad: without the long-term commitment of a three/four year course
- Once in a lifetime experience!