Initial Teacher Training (PGCE)

How to apply for Initial Teacher Training courses as an international student.

Students wishing to apply for the Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) programmes must apply through our direct application form. For further information about the PGCE programme, please see the course page.

Applications for School Centred Initial Teaching Training (SCITT) PGCE programmes must be submitted through the Government portal. 

Ask a question

Can't find what you are looking for or just want to find out further information, complete our enquirer form and get the answers you need.

Complete the form
Two students walking up the stairs