What you need to study with us.
Here you will find lots of useful information for students from Bangladesh including entry and English language requirements, scholarships and funding information, and where you can meet our representatives in-country.
Have a specific question in mind? Contact our International Student Advice team. We also run regular webinar sessions to help get you ready for life in Suffolk.
For entry onto an undergraduate course, applicants are required to have one of the following qualifications:
- Bangladesh Technical Education Board Diploma at 60% (or other recognised institution e.g. paramedic, nursing or midwifery)
- 2 year bachelor's degree at 60%
- International Foundation Programme
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with 28 points
- A-Levels (see course pages for requirements)
For entry onto a postgraduate course, applicants are required to have one of the following qualifications:
- 4-year bachelor's degree with 2.75 GPA
- 2 year master's degree with 50%
If English is not your first language, you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability as part of your application.
The most commonly known assessments for this that we accept are;
- IELTS (Academic/UKVI)
- Cambridge English
- Pearson (Academic)
- TOFEL (iBT)
Please see our English Language page for further details of requirements for your course.
To reward high calibre candidates, we are offering a range of generous scholarships to international fee-paying students joining us in the 2024/25 academic year.