What you need to study with us.
Here you will find lots of useful information for students from Australia including entry and English language requirements, scholarships and funding information, and where you can meet our representatives in-country.
Have a specific question in mind? Contact our International Student Advice team. We also run regular webinar sessions to help get you ready for life in Suffolk.
For entry onto an undergraduate degree, applicants are required to have one of the following qualifications:
- Australian Senior Secondary School Certificate / School Leaving Certificate on completion of year 12 with good grades. These include:
- Australian Capital Territory ACT Year 12 Certificate
- New South Wales: Higher School Certificate
- Northern Territory Certificate of Education
- Queensland Senior Certificate
- South Australia Certificate of Education
- Tasmanian Certificate of Education
- Western Australia Certificate of Education
- International Baccalaureate with a minimum of 28 points
For entry onto a postgraduate course, applicants are required to have one of the following:
- A good UK equivalent Bachelors degree from a recognised institution.
Applicants from Australia are not required to meet the Home Office Student Route visa requirements for English language, but the University may still require some evidence of English language ability to meet the general entrance requirements.
To reward high calibre candidates, we are offering a range of generous scholarships to international fee-paying students joining us in the 2024/25 academic year.