The University of Suffolk offers competitive tuition fees for International Students, as well as a range of International Scholarships. If you are unsure whether your course is classroom-based or laboratory/studio/IT based, please contact the International Office.
September 2021/February 2022
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate Classroom-based: £12,150 per year
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate Laboratory/Studio/IT-based: £13,725 per year
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): £16,380 - MBA Scholarships available - (Please visit our International MBA Scholarships page)
September 2022/February 2023
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate Classroom-based: £12,996 per year
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate Laboratory/Studio/IT-based: £14,598 per year
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): £16,497 - MBA Scholarships available - (Please visit our International MBA Scholarships page)
Please note that any international students accepted on a course that requires a practice placement with an NHS-commissioned service, for example Nursing, Paramedic Science or Radiography, will pay an additional £3,170 fee per each year of study (this excludes all British Islands students except the Falkland Islands).