You are here

Students with children or other caring responsibilities

If you have children or have an adult that depends on you financially, you may be able eligible to apply for other grants. There is some introductory information here on this YouTube video.

Undergraduate Fees

UoS Money Icon Yellow Web-01

Student Finance

UoS Questionmark Icon Yellow Web-01 0