The Careers and Employability Service aims to help employers with your recruitment by connecting you with students and graduates who are looking for work.
Our free to advertise, online Job Board:
- Helps employers recruit graduates for graduate level full-time or part-time, permanent or fixed term employment.
- Connects students with employers recruiting for internships, work placements, summer placements, part-time work alongside study, casual and temporary employment.
- Enables charities and voluntary organisations to advertise paid and voluntary roles.
- Promotes opportunities offered by University of Suffolk internal departments to our students and graduates. (All University of Suffolk departments are encouraged to advertise vacancies suitable for students with the service).
If you have any queries about this or the other promotional services we offer employers, including careers fairs, employer presentations and live project briefs, please contact us on 01473 338400 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help.
- The Job Board - the University of Suffolk online Job Board
- The Employer - the company or organisation advertising a vacancy on the Job Board
Student Code of Practice - this Code of Practice relates to the University of Suffolk online Job Board, which is co-ordinated by the University of Suffolk Careers and Employability Service. This service is free to all students and employers and operates as an information exchange service.