We are pleased that we are now able to offer tours of our beautiful Waterfront Campus for students wishing to join us this September or to apply to study with us next year. Campus tours are available from the 26th April 2021. However, individuals are responsible for travelling within government guidelines.
We understand how important it is to decide where to study. This is why we are putting on socially distanced campus tours to help you see more of what we have to offer. Tours will last approximately an hour and are led by our Student Ambassadors from Monday to Friday at 11am, 12:15pm and 2:15pm. We are also offering a 5:30pm slot on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to high demand, we are no longer offering Tuesday and Thursday's at 5:30pm until the end of June.
The tours are not only aimed for you to get a feel for the campus, but also to enable you to ask all your questions. We aim to make our campus tours course specific and, if requested, meetings with the relevant academic member of staff and support staff can be arranged.
Please use the form below to register your interest. Please do not come onto campus unless you have a confirmed booking email sent to you by us.
Social distancing and hygiene measures will be in place to ensure everyone’s safety. Please read the information below before booking your visit:
- Campus tours leave from the question mark near the entrance to our Waterfront building
- In order to limit the number of visitors to campus, we are only able to offer one tour in each time slot. If your chosen slot is not available, we will do our best to offer an alternative
- Tours will be limited to a household group only
- Student Ambassadors and those taking part in tours will be required to comply with social distancing and hygiene measures and will need to wear masks when in the university buildings
- Tours will follow a set route which will include as many areas of campus as possible, but please be aware that it may not be possible to access all areas
- Unfortunately, due to the current restrictions, we are not able to view student accommodation as part of this tour. If you would like to enquire about a separate tour of the on-campus student accommodation, please contact: Debra Green, Accommodation Manager, 01473 301125.
It is very important that you DO NOT sign up for a tour if you are feeling unwell or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. If you become unwell in advance of your tour, please let us know and DO NOT travel to campus. You must also let us know if you develop symptoms of COVID-19 within two weeks following your visit.
Email any questions to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
To register your interest in a Campus Tour please complete the booking form below. Your tour is only booked and confirmed once you have received a Confirmation Email. Due to the current high demand you may be contacted and offered an alternative date for a tour.