Due to government guidelines, campus tours are no longer running until further notice. For the time being, please submit your details to register for a tour, and we will be in touch to confirm a date as soon as we are able to offer them again.
We understand how important it is to decide where to study. This is why we are putting on socially distanced Campus Tours to help you see more of what we have to offer.
We want YOU to tell us when you would like to book a tour, so please use the below booking form to tell us when you would like to see our campus and which course you are interested in.
Please note: That we will need a minimum of a week to get staffing for tours, so any dates suggested need to be a week or more away from when you book.
Campus Tours leave from the question mark near the entrance to our Waterfront building. Tours will last approximately an hour and are led by our Student Ambassadors. You will have the opportunity to explore our Waterfront Campus and our new building, The Hold.
Due to COVID-19, please do not come onto campus unless you have a confirmed booking email.
Social distancing and hygiene measures will be in place to ensure everyone’s safety. Please read the information below before booking your visit:
- In order to limit the number of visitors to campus, we are only able to offer one tour in each time slot. If your chosen slot is not available, we will do our best to offer an alternative.
- Tours will be limited to four people who must be in a household ‘bubble’.
- Student Ambassadors and those taking part in tours will be required to comply with social distancing and hygiene measures and will need to wear masks when in the university buildings.
- Tours will follow a set route which will include as many areas of campus as possible, but please be aware that it may not be possible to access all areas.
- Unfortunately, due to the current restrictions, we are not able to view student accommodation as part of this tour. If you would like to enquire about a separate tour of the on-campus student accommodation, please contact: Debra Green, Accommodation Manager, 01473221526.
It is very important that you DO NOT sign up for a tour if you are feeling unwell or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. If you become unwell in advance of your tour, please let us know and DO NOT travel to campus. You must also let us know if you develop symptoms of COVID-19 within two weeks following your visit.
Email any questions to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
To book your tour please fill out the form below