All graduates of the University of Suffolk are entitled to a loyalty reduction on selected postgraduate course fees. The Alumni Postgraduate Loyalty Scheme has been developed to support and encourage alumni students to progress to full or part-time postgraduate taught or research programmes at the University, including PhD study.
The Alumni Postgraduate Loyalty Scheme gives a 25% reduction on course fees.
To be eligible for the University of Suffolk Alumni Postgraduate Loyalty Scheme you must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a University of Suffolk graduate or a graduate of one of our current or former partner institutions;
- Be paying full postgraduate tuition fees;
- Have been offered and accepted a place on a Masters degree or postgraduate research degree at the University of Suffolk;
- Have cleared any outstanding debt with the University of Suffolk;
- Be in continued attendance for the duration of the postgraduate programme;
- Students who are alumni only of SCITT or PGCE courses at the University of Suffolk, and are paying full postgraduate tuition fees will be eligible for a 10% discount.
Please note the following:
- Alumni status and eligibility for the loyalty scheme will be confirmed at application stage;
- SCITT, PGCE, CPD and short courses are not part of this scheme;
- NHS funded courses are not part of this scheme;
- Students receiving additional bursaries or scholarships are not eligible for this award (but may be able to refuse a bursary or scholarship in order to take up this award);
- Awards cannot be deferred and have to be taken in the academic year for which they are awarded;
- Awards cannot be backdated;
- The award can only be applied as a reduction in the tuition fee and there will be no cash alternative;
- In the case of withdrawal or intercalation, your fee is calculated based on the liability points stated in the Tuition Fee Policy. The discount will only be applied on the fee charged.
Please complete the Alumni Loyalty Scheme application form. The form should only be completed after you have submitted your application for the course.