All graduates of the University of Suffolk are entitled to a loyalty reduction on selected postgraduate course fees. The Alumni Postgraduate Loyalty Scheme has been developed to support and encourage alumni students to progress to full or part-time postgraduate taught or research programmes at the University, including PhD study. Please note this scheme is assessed every year and students will need to apply yearly after enrolment.
The University recognises financial impact on students, therefore we are offering a 25% reduction on the course fees (Academic Year 2022/23)
To be eligible for the University of Suffolk Alumni Postgraduate Loyalty Scheme you must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a University of Suffolk (formerly UCS) alumni or alumni who completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree prior to 2007 at one of our legacy institutions in Suffolk.
- Be paying full postgraduate tuition fees.
- Have been offered and accepted a place on an eligible Masters degree or postgraduate research degree.
- Have cleared any previous outstanding debt with the University.
- Be in continued attendance for the duration of the Masters degree or postgraduate research degree.
- Students currently studying SCITT, PGCE and CPD courses are not part of this scheme.
- Students who have completed SCITT or PGCE courses at University of Suffolk in previous years and are paying full postgraduate tuition fees will be eligible for 10% discount in the Academic Year 2022/23.
Please note the following:
· SCITT, PGCE and Professional and CPD courses are not part of the Alumni Postgraduate Loyalty Scheme.
· The Alumni Postgraduate Loyalty Scheme entitles a student to a percentage off the fee for the standard duration of the course as published on the website.
· Awards cannot be deferred and have to be taken in the academic year for which they are awarded.
· Awards cannot be backdated if the application was not completed in the academic year related.
· To receive the reduction in fees students cannot be in receipt of any additional bursary or scholarship.
· Students that are funded by an employer contract with the University or are sponsored by their employer are not eligible for the reduction in fees.
· Alumni Postgraduate Loyalty Scheme reductions will be applied after you have enrolled therefore during enrolment you should proceed with the full amount of tuition fee in the fees section.
· On approval of an award, the relevant percentage will be deducted from a student’s course fee. Students invoice value will be updated and a statement will be sent if necessary.
· In the case of withdrawal or intercalation, your fee is calculated based on the liability points stated in the Tuition Fee Policy. The discount will only be applied on the fee charged.