Accommodation Facilities Comparison
To help you make an informed decision about which accommodation is right for you, the information below has been provided to help you compare the on-campus and accredited off-campus accommodation we recommend.
|Property||Type||Tenancy Length (weeks)||Self-catered||Ensuite||Shared Bathroom||Shared Kitchen||Parking||Price per week|
|Athena Hall Bronze||On-campus halls||42, 48 or 51||X||X||X||£134.16*|
|Athena Hall Silver||On-campus halls||42, 48 or 51||X||X||X||£153.92*|
|Athena Hall Gold||On-campus halls||42, 48 or 51||X||X||X||£161.20*|
|Athena Hall Studio||On-campus halls||48 or 52||X||X||£196.90*|
|AXO Suffolk Bronze||Off-campus halls||43 or 51||X||X||X||From £113**|
|AXO Suffolk Silver||Off-campus halls||43 or 51||X||X||X||From £118**|
|Spring Court 2-bed||Off-campus halls||48||X||X||X||X||From £135|
|Spring Court 3-bed||Off-campus halls||48||X||X||X||X||From £126|
|Spring Court 4-bed||Off-campus halls||48||X||X||X||X||From £120|
|Spring Court 5+ bed||Off-campus halls||48||X||X||X||X||From £120|
|Ormonde House Bronze||Shared Quiet House||46 weeks||X||Toilet and sink||X||X||X||From £130|
|Ormonde House Silver||Shared Quiet House||46 weeks||X||X||X||X||From £140|
|Ormonde House Gold||Shared Quiet House||46 weeks||X||X||X||X||From £145|
|Ormonde House Platinum||Shared Quiet House||46 weeks||X||X||X||X||From £150|
|Oxford Road||Shared House||48||X||X||X||From £105– £120|
|Spring Road||Shared House||48||X||X||X||From £99–£104|
*Based on 42 week tenancy
**Based on 43 week tenancy
Prices shown are for the 2023–2024 academic year, correct as at November 2022. Please consult the accommodation provider for any updated prices.
Other factors may apply which influence your decision:
- Each property will feature different facilities and prices, so direct comparison may be difficult.
- Consider all factors that are important to you, remember that one property might not have all the features you would ideally want.
- Prioritise which features are the most important to you and compromise where you need to.
- There is a difference between what you need from your accommodation and what you want (or can afford).
- Be realistic in what you can afford; remember to budget for other essentials such as food, transport, materials for your course and social activities.