Talks, Workshops and Online Resources
The Student Recruitment, Schools Liaison and Access Teams are committed to providing high-quality information, advice and guidance for prospective students, their parents and advisors.
We are happy to visit your school or college to deliver sessions to students or, alternatively, deliver sessions virtually. We would also be delighted to attend any events that you may be running, such as Careers Fairs or Parents' Evenings.
Our wide variety of talks and workshops suit different age groups as outlined below. Please just get in touch to book via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to arrange a session on a bespoke topic, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Information about the benefits of studying at university and where a degree can lead.
- Suitable for Years 9-12 and Parents
- Advice on choosing a course and university
- Suitable for Year 12
- A detailed look at what financial support is on offer for students, how to apply and some advice on budgeting when at university
- Suitable for Years 12 & 13 and Parents
- An overview of how to apply through UCAS and advice on how to write a strong personal statement
- Suitable for Years 12 & 13 (prior to UCAS deadline)
- Advice for students who wish to use Clearing to find a university place
- Suitable for Year 13
- A look into life as a student, including information on living away from home, student workloads, social life and what to expect when you arrive
- Suitable for Years 12 & 13