Web Content Officer
- k .email@example.com
- Marketing, Communications and International
Katie graduated from the University of Lincoln in 2012 with a BA (Hons) degree in Media Production. After graduating, Katie worked as the Web and Multimedia intern at the University of Lincoln before being promoted to Social Media Officer.
Before joining the University of Suffolk, she also worked as a Marketing Officer at the University of Essex.
Katie joined the Marketing and Communications team in 2017 as the Web and Digital Content Officer. In 2021, Katie moved to the position of Social and Digital Content Officer.
In 2023, with the new Directorate of Marketing, Communications and International, Katie moved to the position of Web Content Officer within the Digital Operations team. Her role now includes:
- Developing and maintaining the University's online presence, primarily its website
- Underpinning all website content with clear governance and management processes
- Delivering creative and effective content and functionality of the website and intranet
- Producing web content and campaigns
- Ensuring website copy is up-to-date, working closely with the Digital Operations team and colleagues across the University.