Three to four years full-time.
Six to eight years part-time.
Next entry is September 2020.
2020 entry: 112 UCAS tariff points (or above)
Please see Entry Requirements below.
- Sandwich year available for Study Abroad or professional placement.
- Hone a variety of traditional and digital marketing and PR skills.
- Benefit from live projects and excellent industry links.
- Placements will allow you to gain relevant experience and further develop your skillset.
Reputation is often a company’s biggest asset, ensuring competitive advantage and distinctiveness in the marketplace. Public Relations (PR) is at the heart of this.
This course covers the key aspects of our BA (Hons) Marketing, with an additional focus on the related discipline of PR, leading to a range of potential careers.
We work with you to develop the full gamut of skills and knowledge of marketing and PR, covering both operational and strategic aspects, from strategy to execution.
Professionals with effective marketing and PR skills are essential to the success of any organisation and are in high demand. Businesses rely heavily on marketing and communications, both in the public and private sectors.
We bring together the art and science of marketing and PR to develop you as a ‘complete’ marketing and communications professional, with the wherewithal to lead and succeed.
Live projects and placements are key components of the course, which is structured to ensure that you can develop your interests and apply your emerging expertise over time.
Subject to eligibility, you may also have the opportunity to opt for a sandwich year, offering a great opportunity to study abroad or gain a professional placement to further develop your marketing and public relation skills.
Full downloadable information regarding all University of Suffolk courses, including Key Facts, Course Aims, Course Structure and Assessment, is available in the Definitive Course Record.
Year 4 available for students wanting a sandwich year for Study Abroad or Professional Placement.
This programme provides a wide range of opportunities, in multiple sectors. All organisations and small to medium enterprises require effective strategies to survive, and the knowledge, skills and competencies gained on the BA Hons Marketing and Public Relations will be in high demand.
The third sector, public sectors including councils, the arts and cultural and creative industries, the health service, tourism and events industry to name a few, all require the professional input of marketing and PR professionals in a competitive environment.
Fees and finance
- Full-time tuition fee: £9,250 p.a.
- Part-time tuition fee: £1,454 per 20 credits (Please contact the Infozone for further information)
- International tuition fee: £11,790 p.a.
- Detailed information about Tuition Fees.
- Find out more about Financial Support eligibility.
- Also see Loans and Grants.
- At University of Suffolk, your tuition fees provide access to all the usual teaching and learning facilities that you would expect. However, there may be additional costs associated with your course that you will need to budget for.
Next entry is September 2020.
If you have previously studied at higher education level before you may be able to transfer credits to a related course at the University of Suffolk and reduce the period of study time necessary to achieve your degree.