FutureMe is about developing personally and professionally; understanding yourself, exploring your options, making informed decisions, and getting to where you want to be. Watch the video to find out more.
FutureMe compliments our face-to-face careers support with online interactive tools for you to access whenever, and wherever you need them, so you can move your career forward with confidence.
Complete this short employability quiz and get your tailored report:
- Top 3 areas to work on
- Programme of activities
- Improve your employability
- Take one of the hundreds of courses:
- Team working
- Emotional intelligence
- Work life balance
- .........and many more
Get the most out of your time at the University of Suffolk, and explore the possibilities, by taking advantage of the resources, events, activities and workshops offered by the University of Suffolk Careers Service to help support you in your personal and professional development. Whether you are looking for advice about careers and further study, how to explore your options, graduate or casual employment, internships, voluntary work, or support with applications, we are here to help you at every stage of your course, and for three years after graduation.
We also offer:
• Support with helping you to decide what to do next
• Careers fairs and opportunities to meet employers throughout the year
• Career development workshops and events
• One-to-one careers guidance and drop-ins
• Job vacancies, projects and paid internships
• Advice on writing effective CVs and applications
• Mock interviews and interview guidance
• Advice on postgraduate study
• Volunteering opportunities
• Tips for networking, using social media and developing your personal brand
The Careers Service is based at Ipswich, and is accessible by current University of Suffolk students who are studying in the following locations: Ipswich, East Coast College, Suffolk New College, and West Suffolk College. Graduates from these locations can also access our support for 3 years following graduation.
If you are enrolled onto a University of Suffolk course at Global Banking School, London School of Commerce, Unitas, Unicaf, or another location/institution not listed above, you will need to contact the Careers or Student Services Team at your institution for 1:1 support.