• Take one of the hundreds of e-learning courses focussed on developing your career; developing self-awareness, recognising skills and preferences, developing emotional intelligence, presentation skills, team working, resilience, balancing work and life, developing management techniques and much more
Whether you’re exploring your postgraduate options, self-employment and freelancing, searching for internships and work experience, your first graduate role or seeking career progression, don’t leave your next step to chance…. explore the resources and take control of your career today.
FutureMe compliments our face-to-face careers support with online interactive tools for you to access whenever, and wherever you need them, so you can move your career forward with confidence.
Employers - advertise your vacancies to our students and graduates.
Get the most out of your time at the University of Suffolk, and explore the possibilities, by taking advantage of the resources, events, activities and workshops offered by the University of Suffolk Careers Service to help support you in your personal and professional development. Whether you are looking for advice about careers and further study, how to explore your options, graduate or casual employment, internships, voluntary work, or support with applications, we are here to help you at every stage of your course, and for three years after graduation.
We also offer:
• Support with helping you to decide what to do next
• Careers fairs and opportunities to meet employers throughout the year
• Career development workshops and events
• One-to-one careers guidance and drop-ins
• Job vacancies, projects and paid internships
• Advice on writing effective CVs and applications
• Mock interviews and interview guidance
• Advice on postgraduate study
• Volunteering opportunities
• Tips for networking, using social media and developing your personal brand