All graduates at the University of Suffolk are entitled to a loyalty reduction on selected postgraduate course fees. The Alumni Postgraduate Loyalty Scheme has been developed to support and encourage alumni students to progress to full or part-time postgraduate taught or research programmes at the University, including PhD study. Please note this scheme is assessed every year and students will need to apply yearly after enrolment.
The University recognises the possible financial impact on students during the Covid-19, therefore we are offering a flat 30% reduction on the course fee for one year only.
To be eligible for the University of Suffolk Alumni Postgraduate Loyalty Scheme you must meet all the following criteria :-
- Be a University of Suffolk (formerly UCS) alumni or alumni who completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree prior to 2007 at one of our legacy institutions in Suffolk
- Be paying full postgraduate tuition fees
- Have been offered and accepted a place on an eligible Masters degree or postgraduate research degree
- Have cleared any previous outstanding debt with the University
- Be in continued attendance for the duration of the Masters degree or postgraduate research degree
- SCITT, PGCE and Professional and CPD courses are not part of this scheme