Suffolk in Sync is our unique fundraising campaign to support the development of the Integrated Care Academy (ICA) at the University of Suffolk.
The ICA is working with it's partners to help sustain and develop the integrated care approach to health and wellbeing for our population across Suffolk and North East Essex. The ICA will be situated in the health and wellbeing quarter of the University campus. This campaign will support further physical transformation of the newly-branded and substantial health and wellbeing building.
Our four founding partners share a determination to create a world class educational environment to nurture the skills needed to benefit the communities we serve.
Our partners from the community and voluntary sectors have a valuable involvement in this fundraising campaign. The charitable profit from Suffolk in Sync will ensure that the ICA is fit for purpose and can host the facilities needed for our community.
- Acknowledgement of generous gift from the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Suffolk as well as press coverage.
- A permanent place on our donor wall to be situated within the East building, leaving your legacy at the University of Suffolk.
- Opportunities to fund prizes to students at graduation.
- To become a member of the Vice-Chancellor's circle, invitations to elite events/donor events/graduation/annual court.
- A supporter pack, consisting of thank you, the impact your gift will have and a token of appreciation.
If you would like to discuss making a donation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.