Sue joined the University in November 2011 from Barnes Construction. Sue has spend the majority of her working life in manufacturing business' in Ipswich working in Administration, they include; Bull Motors, Burton Son & Sanders and Agilent Technologies (HP).
Sue's main responsibilities are:
- Managing and maintaining the FMHelpdesk system on CAFM
- Working with the CSA's and Skills Team, ordering materials and collating documentation
- Working directly with the Maintenance & Services Manager with managing the Estates budgets
- Dealing with Contractors, their inductions and permits to work
- Raising purchase orders for the team