Natasha graduated from the University of Derby in 2001 with a BA (Hons) degree in Creative Writing and Film & Television Studies. After graduating, Natasha moved back to Suffolk and worked as Editor at Top That! Publishing.
Before joining the University of Suffolk, she also worked as Deputy Editor for Crafts Beautiful magazine, freelance writer, editor, blogger and PR, Marketing Administrator for Barker Gotelee Solicitors and Digital Communications Manager at Ipswich School.
Natasha is covering for the maternity leave of Katie Holliday. She joined the Marketing and Communications team in July 2020. Her role involves:
- Managing the main University of Suffolk social media channels
- Content creation for the main University of Suffolk social media channels
- Managing the Life at Suffolk Blog and team of student bloggers
- Providing social media guidance and account set up across the institution
- Website content creation, updates, guidance, troubleshooting and training
- Website development co-ordination