Kim joined the Estates Team in November 2012 as Health & Safety Assistant, progressing to the Health & Safety Manager for the University.
Kim is responsible for life, death and everything in between and for ensuring the safety and health of all staff and students on campus, primarily through providing advice and guidance to line managers. Part of the responsibilities are:
- To carry out accident investigations
- Reporting to the Exec and Board Members
- Policy and Procedure Reviews
- Supplying a range of inhouse training courses
- Co-ordinating some external courses
Prior to working at the University Kim worked as a Health & Safety Consultant based in Norwich, dealing with a range of clients across a range of industries including acting as H & S Manager for the National Gallery and Cutty Sark in London.