Katrina joined the University of Suffolk in October 2017 as the Postgraduate Research Administrator within the Graduate School and deals with all things PhD.
Prior to this, Katrina has worked in Research Administration and Events Management roles for the University of Aberdeen, Kings College London and the City of London Corporation.
Katrina is mainly responsible for:
- Processing PhD enquiries and applications
- Servicing Research committees
- Handling PhD inductions, training, progression and assessment in liasion with UEA
- Providing the first point of contact for PhD students and their supervisors
- Promoting the University of Suffolk's Graduate School
- Administrating the Research and Enterprise Development Programme