Gwenda is School Coordinator for Suffolk Business School, providing leadership support to the PVC Business Engagement & Entrepreneurship and the School's Management Team, and assisting with the coordination and implementation of the School's strategic priorities.
Having started her career in higher education (HE) as a Course Administrator for postgraduate and professional courses at Suffolk College in 2001, Gwenda joined the UCS 'start-up' team in December 2006 as PA to the Director of HR, Director of Finance and the Executive Assistant. In successive years Gwenda has worked in the Estates Department, as PA and then as Campus Development Officer, hence bringing a wealth of HE administration experience and institution-wide knowledge to her current role in Suffolk Business School.
Gwenda has been a Member of the Association of University Administrators (MAUA) since 2010 and is currently the appointed AUA Advocate for the University of Suffolk.
- MSc Educational Leadership (2016)
- AUA Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert) in Professional Practice (HE Administration & Management) (2012)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (2007)
- University of Suffolk & University Campus Suffolk (Dec 2006 - present)
PA to Head/Dean of Suffolk Business School
Campus Development Officer
PA to Directors of HR, Finance, Estates and Executive
- Suffolk College (Jan 2001 - Dec 2006)
Senior Clerical Assistant
- Land & Leisure Group Ltd (Jan 1994 - Dec 2000)
Secretary / PA