Chris joined the University of Suffolk in September 2020 as the Graduate School Coordinator and deals with all things PhD for our research student community.
Prior to this, Chris has worked for 5 years in Account Management roles in the Tax Credit and Share Plan industries within the Private Sector. Chris graduated from the University of Suffolk in October 2013 (BA (HONS) Business Management) and spent two years working in Higher Education as Vice-President and Trustee of the University of Suffolk Students’ Union. Chris has always maintained a passion for Higher Education and in 2019 was appointed as an External Trustee and subsequently Deputy-Chair to the Queen Mary, University of London Students’ Union Board.
Chris is mainly responsible for:
- Processing PhD enquiries and applications
- Organising PhD inductions, training workshops, progression boards and annual reviews
- Providing the first point of contact for PhD students and their supervisors
- Managing the administrative deadlines of all PhD students
- Promoting the University of Suffolk's Graduate School
- Coordinating the Researcher Development Programme