FdA Health and Wellbeing (Nursing Associate) Award 2023
The University of Suffolk is offering up to 70 bursary awards of £3,000 for students starting on the FdA Health and Wellbeing (Nursing Associate) course in the academic year 2023-24. Successful students will receive £3,000 in each academic year of the course (for a maximum of 2 years, dependant on successful progression and continued eligibility).
The award is available to students who enrol in September 2023 and meet specific eligibility criteria including meeting or exceeding the published entry requirements as shown on the relevant course pages of our website. Second year payments are dependent on successful progression and continued eligibility which is assessed against the published criteria before the payment date. To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be starting on the FdA Health and Wellbeing (Nursing Associate) course in September 2023 at the University of Suffolk.
- Be studying full-time on the FdA Health and Wellbeing (Nursing Associate) course.
- Be in receipt of tuition fee and/or maintenance support from Student Finance England.
- Have been assessed by the University of Suffolk as a “Home” fee paying student (Overseas students are not eligible for this bursary).
- Be in continued attendance on the course on which you enrolled at the payment date.
- There will be no back payments.
- If you have an outstanding balance owing to the University of Suffolk, the bursary payment will be applied to your account reducing the balance owed. If the total debt is lower than the payment value, the difference will be paid via student’s loan company.
Course Start Month
|Bursary Payment Dates (last working day)|
|September 2023||February and May 2024|
All students who are eligible will be automatically considered for the bursary award during the admissions process. No application is required.