The Finance Directorate is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to cover maternity leave.
Managing a team of three, the Finance Officer contributes to the smooth and effective running of the Accounts Receivable team including supervision and oversight of the following:
- administration of the Student Loans Company account;
- credit control;
- partnership liaison, administration and training in relation to student financial records and related payments due, including visiting the partner’s premises;
- administration of bursary and scholarship schemes;
- facilitating the data integrity of the sales ledger.
You will be AAT qualified or equivalent and have experience of working in a sales ledger environment, along with supervisory experience.
We are actively committed to growing and supporting a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all backgrounds and communities. We particularly welcome applications from black and ethnic minority candidates and from candidates with a disability who are currently under-represented within our workforce.
We consider flexible working requests for all our vacancies.
How to apply:
- Read the Guidance Notes and Privacy Notice
- Fill in the Application Cover Sheet
- Fill in the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
- Attach a curriculum vitae and a covering letter setting out clearly how you meet the essential and desirable criteria for the post
EITHER return them as Word (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) attachments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the post title in the email subject heading
OR by post to:
The Human Resource Team
University of Suffolk
Ipswich IP4 1QJ
After submitting your application, if you have not heard from us before the interview date shown, please assume you have not been shortlisted for interview.
If you would like to request support or ask questions about any of our vacancies, or us as an employer, please contact us via the email above or by telephoning 01473 338351.
If you would like to view any documents in larger font, please do get in touch using the contact details above.