The University of Suffolk is offering an exciting £1000 award for students starting on selected undergraduate courses at the Ipswich Campus* in the academic year 2023-24. The award is available to students who enrol in September 2023 and meet specific eligibility criteria including meeting or exceeding the published entry requirements as shown on the relevant course page of our website: To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be starting on a full-time undergraduate degree course in September 2023 at the University of Suffolk, Ipswich Campus*
- Be in receipt of tuition fee and/or maintenance support from Student Finance England
- Achieve grades that meet or exceed the course entry requirements as listed on the course page on the University of Suffolk website, including course specific entry requirements at Level 2 or 3
- You must meet one of the following academic criteria:
- Be taking examinations for Level 3 qualifications in the academic year 2022-23 and receiving results in Summer 2023; OR
- Have taken examinations for Level 3 qualifications in the academic year 2021-22 and have received results in Summer 2022
- All Level 3 qualifications counted towards achievement of the University’s minimum entry requirements must have been achieved in one sitting in either summer 2022 or summer 2023.
The £1000 award will be paid after the scheduled course start date, subject to completion of enrolment on your course and continued attendance at the point at which the award is paid. Assessments of grades achieved will be made automatically, and there is therefore no need to apply for this award.
*Courses that attract funding from the NHS are not eligible for this Award. Foundation degrees, Progression routes, online delivery, higher or degree apprenticeships are not eligible for this Award. Only students joining Level 4 (year 1) of a BA or BSc degree will be eligible - students joining a Foundation Year (year 0) or direct entry to Level 5 (year 2) or Level 6 (year 3) are not eligible for this Award.