International Merit Scholarship (2023/4 & 2024/5)
The University of Suffolk International Merit Scholarship (2023/4 and 2024/5) is a scheme designed to reward international students who meet or exceed our published entry requirements (based on the country where you have previously studied). The scheme is open to applicants of undergraduate and postgraduate-taught programmes delivered by the University of Suffolk at the Ipswich campus.
The awards are as follows:
- £1,000 for applicants that meet our published entry requirements
- £2,000 for applicants that exceed our published entry requirements
- Undergraduate students will be awarded the International Merit Scholarship in each year of study (excluding sandwich/placement/study abroad years - see terms and conditions below)
- This is an automatic scholarship - scholarship awards will be notified to you via email once an offer of study has been made
- Scholarships are awarded as fee discounts
For further information, please review the full terms and conditions of this scholarship scheme below. Please ensure you select the terms and conditions for the correct year of study:
If you have any questions, please contact us.