This mini-webinar series will provide you with detailed information and signpost you to five local projects.
Your business will be able to access:
- 50% funding towards leadership and digital training courses (ICET, In-Career Education and Training Project, University of Suffolk)
- Funding for new apprentices from the Apprenticeship Levy Fund (New Anglia LEP)
- Funding towards training for emerging women leaders (ICET, University of Suffolk)
- Funding to up-skill and train your workforce (The Supply Chain Skills Development Project - Suffolk County Council)
- Access to a funded mini-MBA programme and/or research expertise and entrepreneurial talent (The Entrepreneur Forge Project (University of Suffolk)
- Access to state-of-the-art 3D printers (University of Suffolk)