Monday, 26 June 2017,
09:00 to 16:30
Auditorium, 2nd Floor
This is the first Women's Health Conference at the University of Suffolk which aims to bring together practitioners from a diverse range of women's services including GPs, practice nurses, midwives, gynaecology nurses, school nurses, community practitioners and sexual health clinicians.
The theme of the conference is 'Holistic Care and Empowerment'.
So far we have the following topics and speakers confirmed:
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease - Dr Sarah Edwards
- Honour-based Violence and Forced Marriage - Asma Ashraf
- Rotherham Grooming - Samantha Woodhouse
- Menopause - David Ross
- HIV and Older Women - Dr Liz Williams
- Learning Disabilities and Women's Health - Sue Medley
- Facilitating behaviour change in patients with obesity - Anna Campbell
- Empowering survivors of childhood sexual abuse - Fiona Ellis
- Being female, Being Transgender - Vickie Glass
Further topics will be confirmed in due course.
The delegate price is £20 per person and includes lunch and refreshments.