Tuesday, 18 May 2021,
10:30 to 13:30
It is said that we are now operating in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) world. Resilience is now recognised as a very important competence to demonstrate in the 21st Century workplace. In the context of today’s working environment, the resilience of individuals, and organisations becomes critical for business success.
This workshop will support participants to develop their own “bounce-back ability” and support others to do the same.
To enable participants to identify the elements of resilience and apply them within their own context
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define resilience and explain its importance
- Differentiate between positive and negative thinking
- Challenge the way they think
- Use the ladder of inference
- Develop a resilience grid
- Develop key Emotional Intelligence skills
- Help others to build resilience