Next workshop 17th November 10-12.15pm
Change is a constant and therefore it is essential to be able to respond to change in positive and effective ways. Organisations that are not able to see the need for change and implement change rapidly and successfully will not survive. Successful change depends on buy-in and action from each individual team member. This workshop will provide a foundation of tools and techniques for those who are involved in planning and implementing change.
- Identifying the need for change
- Change management processes – different approaches to change management
- Individual responses to change – the change cycle and different behaviours exhibited during the change cycle
- Moving through change – how individuals can help others and help themselves to move through the change cycle
- Planning for change
- Communicating change
- Evaluating the success of a change
- Action planning
To provide participants with tools and techniques to support the implementation of change. By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Tackle change more effectively at a personal level
- Consider the impact of changes and identify ways in which to ensure change is implemented effectively
- Plan for change and communicate change
- Use the change cycle to assess the impact of change on individuals and teams
- Identify ways to support individuals to move through the change cycle
Individuals who are involved with the implementation of change in the workplace.
With almost 30 years’ experience in HR and Learning and Development, Jackie’s enthusiasm for what she does is evident every time you meet her – virtually or in person! Since becoming a freelance L&D specialist in 2006, Jackie has worked with organisations across the UK and internationally supporting hundreds of individuals to increase their effectiveness in their working lives.
Jackie has been commissioned multiple times to deliver training for staff at the University of Suffolk and she is held in high regard by those who have benefited from her training and expertise. Jackie specialises in working with current and aspiring leaders and managers.
This will be an interactive workshop with a range of individual, small group and large group activities and exercised designed to develop skills and knowledge. All participants will be encouraged to share their ideas and experiences and to create personal action plans for applying their learning back in the workplace.