University of Suffolk covers the costs of:
- Examination fees. However, you may be required to pay for a resit examination if you are scheduled for an exam and are absent without explanation.
- Interlibrary loans.
- Printing: Most assignments can be submitted online but not all. Students at our main campus in Ipswich will be credited with the equivalent of £10 printing/copying at the start of each year. If required, additional printing is charged per sheet via a prepay system.
- The first issue of your ID card although you will be charged £10 to replace a lost card.
Costs to prepare for:
- Reading Lists - All core texts are available in the campus Library as a short loan, as a reference copy or as an e-book. You may wish to purchase some books. An average budget of £50 a year would be advised for book purchases including secondhand.
- Students are charged for library resources that are not returned by the due date.
- Parking on Campus: Charges are £2 a day. On average, full-time students are on campus 4 days a week.