BA (Hons) Arts Practice
University of Suffolk covers the costs of:
- Examination fees
- Printing: University of Suffolk at Great Yarmouth Arts Practice students will be credited with the equivalent of £10 printing/copying at the start of each year. If required, additional printing is charged per sheet via a prepay system
- All materials used in teaching and assessing - although some additional expenses may be incurred by students through the nature of their project work
- The first issue of your ID card although you will be charged £10 to replace a lost card
- Reading Lists - All core texts are available in the campus Library as a short loan, as a reference copy or as an e-book.
- Parking on Campus
Costs to prepare for:
- Inter-library loans are charged £1 each
- Students are charged for library resources that are not returned by the due date
- Additional costs for very specific texts or materials relevant to projects/dissertation may need to be met by the student.