University of Suffolk covers the costs of:
- Examination fees
- All materials used in teaching and assessing - although there may be additional costs if project work requires very specialised materials
- Printing: University of Suffolk at Great Yarmouth Fashion and Textiles students will be credited with the equivalent of £10 printing/copying at the start of each year. If required, additional printing is charged per sheet via a prepay system
- Reading Lists - All core texts are available in the campus Library as a short loan, as a reference copy or as an e-book
- The first issue of your ID card although you will be charged £10 to replace a lost card
- Parking on Campus
Costs to prepare for:
- There is usually two optional day trips to London per year; students will be expected to meet the costs of food/drink and entry costs for museums etc. There are also optional residential trip (previously Paris, Barcelona, New York). Costs include travel and accommodation; additional living expenses and entry to museums etc. and will need to be met by students.
- Inter-library loans are charged at £1 each
- Students are charged for library resources that are not returned by the due date
- Any placements undertaken may require students to meet travel expenses.