FOR ATTENTION OF: SPRING 2019 AND SEPTEMBER 2019 STARTERS
We understand that applying for university can be a very exciting, yet daunting time, which is why we aim to do our best to support you throughout the process.
The Infozone acts as the main point of contact for many of the services and activities that students may need before or during their studies so if you have any questions, the Infozone is the one place to start looking for an answer.
The knowledgeable team of Infozone Advisers provide a welcoming, friendly and efficient service, and will be able to respond ‘on-the-spot’ to the majority of enquiries.
During the application process, the Infozone can assist you with:
- Finding out more about the courses we offer
- Advice and guidance on the rest of application process
- Student finance, bursaries and funding advice
- Student Accommodation options
- Campus Information
- Disability and learning support at the University of Suffolk, including any arrangements that may need to be made before you start your studies
- Induction enquiries
It is important to remember that there is no question too big or small!
The Infozone can be contacted by phone: 01473 338833 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or you are welcome to just pop-in - The Infozone is located on the ground floor of the Waterfront Building, Ipswich.
Infozone Opening Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday & Thursday: 8.45am-5.15pm
- Tuesday: 8.45am-6.30pm
- Friday: 8.45am-4.45pm
- Closed over the Christmas/New Year period and on bank holidays
The Infozone is open to applicants and students across all partner colleges so regardless of where you have applied to study, please do contact us if you need any support before, during or after your time here – we will always be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you.