For entry onto an undergraduate degree, applicants are required to have one of the following qualifications:
- High School Graduation Diploma: Grade B/CGPA 3.0, plus one of the following:
- Scholastic Aptitude Test I (SAT I): minimum of 550 in each of the following components:
- i. Evidence Based Reading & Writing
- ii. Maths
- American College Testing (ACT): minimum composite score of 23
- Advanced Placement Tests (AP): two subjects with a minimum score of 3 in each
- Associate Degree: Grade B/CGPA 3.0
- International Baccalaureate with a minimum of 28 points
ACT College Code: 8060.
For more information on sharing your ACT scores with us, please check the ACT guidance.
For entry onto a postgraduate course, applicants are required to have:
- A Bachelor degree from a recognised university