University of Suffolk offers a bursary for students starting their degree in 2017-18.
Successful applicants will receive a £500 bursary in their first year of study and a £500 bursary in both their second and third years of study.
To be eligible for the Bursary 2017 Entry, you need to meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a new student to University of Suffolk in 2017-18
- Be in the first year of your course
- Be studying full time towards a Foundation/Bachelor or Integrated Master’s degree
- Be paying tuition fees of £8,220 (Foundation degree) or £9,250 (Bachelor’s/Integrated Master’s degree)
- Be assessed by the Student Loans Company (SLC) as having household income of £25,000 or less
- Be living in the UK (EU/Overseas students are not eligible for this bursary)
- Have made a means tested Student Finance application with University of Suffolk as the chosen institution and have given consent to the sharing of financial details. Failure to do this will result in University of Suffolk being unable to verify students’ household income.
If applications for the Bursary 2017 Entry exceed the number of allocations, awards will be subject to additional academic criteria.
The closing date for applications is:
September 17 starter - 1 December 17