Universities in the UK are permitted to charge up to £9,250 per year for Bachelor degrees in 2019/20. If you are a national of the European Union and are coming to the UK to study your first degree, you may be eligible to apply for a non-means tested Tuition Fee Loan from Student Finance England. After you have graduated you will be expected to make repayments on this loan based on how much you earn.
To find out more about the Tuition Fee Loan and how it is repayed, visit the Student Finance England website.
Undergraduate Tuition Fees for 2019 entry
- Full-time Bachelor degree: £9,250 per year
- Full-time Foundation degree: £8,220 per year
- Part-time Bachelor degree: £1,454 per 20 credits
- Part-time Foundation degree: £1,370 per 20 credits
- Full-time HNC/HND: £6,168 per year
- Part-time HNC/HND: £771 per 15 credit module/£1,028 per 20 credit module
Postgraduate Tuition Fees 2019 entry
Tuition fees for postgraduate courses vary, but can be found under the Fees and Finance section of each course page.
Further information regarding postgraduate funding, including the Postgraduate Loan, can be found on our funding pages.